Build database apps and securely store the information
Using SQL Server and Azure SQL databases to store its data, Microsoft Access 2016 16.0.9001.2144 registration keys brings together the tools developers need to build compelling and robust database apps. Its capability to connect data sets stored in different sources, together with the generous set of professional tools for managing complex databases, is what makes it one of the leading data management products out there.
Microsoft Access Registration key
Features and Highlights Go beyond desktop databases Access is much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy-to-use tool for creating applications that help you run your business. Access data can be stored in a variety of cloud databases, so it’s more secure than ever, and you can share your Access applications with colleagues. Store your data in SQL Server and Microsoft Azure SQL to enhance reliability, scalability, robust security, and long-term manageability. Access applications leverage standard SQL syntax and a true mission-critical back end, whether deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Note: 5 days trial version. Requires .NET Framework.
Start fast with database templates Quickly get started by creating a custom app or get inspired by a collection of new, professionally-designed app templates. Create templates from your apps to reuse or share with others. Create easily customizable applications Create apps that are tailored to the way you and your customers do business. Quickly and easily make changes to your apps to meet evolving organizational needs. Build user-friendly forms with VBA automation Use the richness of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to automate business processes and elevate the design and usability of forms and reports. Integrate data between Access and line-of-business apps The connector library in Access offers many ways to integrate data from apps and data sources that drive your business. Integrated scenarios across modern data sources generate aggregated visuals and insights in the familiar Access interface. Store data in SQL
- New users face learning curve
- Fully functional with other file formats
- Developers can use to create applications
- Data can be viewed in graphical interface
An advanced database management program Build database apps that serve your business, either from scratch or using one of the available templates, and share them with your team members Download Microsoft Access 2016 license code – Build database apps that serve your business, either from scratch or using one of the available templates, and share them with your team members When it comes to managing databases, Microsoft Access 2016 full version setup is one of the reference tools on the market. Around since 1992, Access is integrated into the Microsoft Office suite.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET 3.5
- Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64, Windows 8, Windows 8 64, Windows 10, Windows 10 64
- Homepage: products.office.com
- Author Microsoft
- Last version 2016 16.0.9001.2144